In the interest of public health and out of an abundance of caution, we have made the difficult decision in collaboration with a number of health officials to temporary take a pause from our workouts and for the time being close CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Health and Fitness Center - Jacksonville to the public. This is decision that has not been made lightly. As a health care and wellness leader it is our mission to extend the healing ministry of Jesus Christ. We know during this time we can lead the way in being proactive to prevent the spread of the virus and that is what we are trying to do at this time. We are proud of our facilities. They are state-of-the-art, clean, transformative and just generally amazing places to belong to. However, we want to do everything in our power to keep the people we love safe. Thank you for your understanding during this time. Stay tuned for our updates on some exercises you can do at home. We’ll get you some good ideas and make sure to update everyone when we can open up again to serve our community.
State-of the-Art Facility
14,000 square feet
- 25-meter, 3-lane, lap pool
- Group fitness training studio (spin class, Pilates, aerobics, etc.)
- Top-of-the-line free weights and dumbbells
- FreeMotion EPIC™ resistance training equipment
- Over 25 pieces of cardiovascular equipment, including StairMaster® equipment, upright and recumbent bicycles, cross trainers and treadmills, most equipped with TV monitor
- Kinesis™ Training Wall - Trains muscle strength and endurance, improves balance, stability and flexibility. 4-panels with unique cables, grips and weight stacks allowing natural movements without restrictions
For more information or to schedule an appointment please call (903) 589-1540.
Please note the class schedule is modified periodically to address member feedback, class popularity, and participation level. Classes with low participation level (less than 5 per class) are subject to cancellation.