CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Urology Institute and Continence Center is dedicated to providing advanced diagnosis and treatment of urologic conditions.
Our physicians are specialists in general urologic care and minimally invasive laparoscopic surgical procedures.
From advanced technology such as robot-assisted prostatectomy for the treatment of prostate cancer to our fellowship-trained continence specialist with the most advanced available procedures, our physicians are committed to treating every patient with compassion, excellence and efficiency, and make patient satisfaction a central component of your medical and surgical care.
Our Medical Services
- Kidney Stone Disease treated with shock wave lithotripsy
- Laparoscopic Adrenalectomy
- Laparoscopic Lymph Node Removal
- Laparoscopic Nephrectomy for kidney cancer
- Laparoscopic Nephroureterectomy
- Laparoscopic Pyeloplasty
- Laparoscopic Removal of Renal Cysts
- Percutaneous Renal Surgery
- Robot-Assisted Prostatectomy
- Significantly reduces the side effects of traditional prostate surgery
- Urologic Reconstruction
For Our Patients
The physicians and staff of CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic strive to offer our patients convenient and high quality care, and one of the ways we do this is by offering our patients online health services at MyChart, including:
- Online appointment scheduling
- Medical record access
- Medication renewals
PASS (Pre-Admission Surgery Screening)
PASS is pre-admission surgery screening that helps you get prepared for surgery. By utilizing this service, you will save time on the day of your surgery since you will already be admitted to the hospital and your pre-op testing will be completed.