PASC Medical Staff Orientation
These online modules were designed with convenience in mind. This is your opportunity to complete requirements linked to the credentialing process for initial appointment and reappointment for the CHRISTUS Physicians Surgery Centers in San Antonio and New Braunfels.
Click on the links below to complete each of the required elements. Once you have completed the elements, complete and submit the Certificate of Completion.
For any questions, please contact the Physicians Surgery Center directly:
New Braunfels - 830-643-8600
Alamo Heights - 210-949-6000
Stone Oak - 210-499-6700
Olympia Hills - 210-499-6790
Failure to complete these online modules will result in a delay in your application process, which may include being unable to complete your application.
- Review the CHRISTUS Code of Ethics
- HIPAA Presentation with quiz (Be sure to turn up the volume on your computer)
- Read and bookmark for future reference the PASC Medical Staff Orientation and Reference Guide
- Review the Safety Document
- Complete and submit the PASC Orientation Completion Certificate