Pediatric Hearing Specialists
CHRISTUS Health provides diagnosis and treatment of pediatric hearing loss. Our audiologists have extensive education, training and skills to evaluate the hearing of infants and children of all ages. With our experience and educational background combined with our compassionate care, rest assured, you can count on our team to listen to your concerns and develop a personalized plan of action.
- Age-appropriate hearing tests for children and adolescents
- Diagnostic non-sedated auditory brainstem response (ABR) evaluations following failed newborn hearing screen
- Sedated/anesthesia auditory brainstem response (ABR) evaluations
- Osseointegrated auditory implant assessments and fittings (Baha Softband, SoundArc, and surgical implantations)
- Cochlear implant evaluations and mapping services (Cochlear Americas & MedEl)