The Wound Healing Center at CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Medical Center - Marshall offers an aggressive, pro-active, and comprehensive program that includes state-of-the-art treatment for difficult to heal wounds. We can help with wounds such as:
- Diabetic ulcers
- Lower leg ulcers
- Pressure ulcers (bed sores)
- Bone infection
- Skin tears or lacerations
- Radiation burns
- Post-operation wounds and infections
- Failed or compromised skin grafts
- Any wound failing to heal in more than 30 days
- Any wound that has not responded to multiple treatments or therapies
The Wound Healing Center, partnering with Healogics, features a unique team of experienced doctors, nurses and technicians whose combined knowledge creates a multidisciplinary approach to wound management. Across the country, Healogics has raised the bar in chronic wound care, achieving a healing rate that consistently exceeds 80 percent.
Outpatient department of CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Medical Center.
Monday — Thursday, 8 a.m. – noon and 1 – 5 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.