Hours & Locations
Dr. Hector P. Garcia Memorial Family Health Center
Services & Treatments
The Dr. Hector P. Garcia Memorial Family Health Center honors the memory and caring legacy of a Corpus Christi legend.
Located on the grounds of CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi – Memorial, the new Health Center will provide family series for surrounding residents located conveniently close to home, in a state-of-the-art 43,000 square-foot facility honoring the legacy of a man who cared for all Coastal Bend residents regardless of status or income.
The Dr. Hector P. Garcia Memorial Family Health Center will serve families on nights and weekends; offer specialty clinics, laboratory and imaging services; a pharmacy with interior and drive-through access, and more. The Health Center also will offer a Quick Care Clinic, featuring 24-hour access Thursdays through Sundays.
This new center will serve as a medical home for thousands of South Texas, as we continue the healing legacy of Dr. Hector P. Garcia and the CHRISTUS Spohn mission of extending the healing ministry of Jesus Christ.
PROGRAMS AND SERVICES
- State-of-the-Art Primary Care Health Center
- Wellness, Prevention and Education
- H-E-B Education Resource Center
- Extended Hours
- Memorial Quick Care Walk-in Clinic
- Drive-Through Pharmacy Services
- Benefits Resource Counselors
- Nueces County Hospital District Enrollment Services
- Care Transition Counselors
- Specialty Clinics for Nueces Aid Beneficiaries: Cardiac, Neurology, Urology, Gynecology, Diabetes/Endocrinology, Orthopedics, Chronic Condition Management e.g. Diabetes, Heart Failure