The CHRISTUS Breast Center meets the needs of women's breast health by providing a comprehensive range of breast health and breast care services. We offer 3D mammography, which can help with the early detection of breast cancer. CHRISTUS Breast Center makes the mammography experience faster and more personal.
The Breast Center's Nurse Navigator Program is offered at no charge to CHRISTUS patients and their families. Our Nurse Navigator is a 30-year breast cancer survivor. The Nurse Navigator:
- Connects patients with available community resources, services and support
- Guides patients and their families through the complexities of the healthcare system
- Helps patients understand their treatment options
- Assists in setting up appointments
- Identifies financial assistance that matches healthcare needs
- Provides patient education and nutritional information
- Assists with transportation needs
- Can be a liaison between physician and patient
- Provides patients with compassionate, ongoing support from diagnosis through treatment
Hours & Locations
Services & Treatments
- Breast Imaging
Bone densitometry is a test that quickly and accurately measures the bone density of the spine or hip. Known technically as DEXA Scan (Dual-Energy X-Ray Absorptiometry),it is used primarily to detect osteopenia or osteoporosis, diseases that occur when the bone’s mineral content and density are low and the risk of fracture is high.