At CHRISTUS Physicians Surgery Center – New Braunfels, our state-of-the-art outpatient ambulatory center has performed hundreds of surgical procedures each year across multiple specialties. The outpatient procedures performed do not require a hospital stay allowing patients to be discharged sooner and recover in the comfort of their home.
Our Surgical Center
We are extremely proud of our high staff-to-patient ratio that ensures quality and personalized care from skilled professionals. CHRISTUS Physicians Surgery Center – New Braunfels is comprised of highly skilled registered nurses, surgical technicians, and nurse aids with varying levels of advanced training.
CHRISTUS Physicians Surgery Center – New Braunfels adheres to stringent licensing and accreditation requirements from the Texas Department of State Health Services (TDSHS), Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC).
We specialize in same-day surgical procedures and care for a wide variety of medical conditions including:
- Ear, nose and throat / otolaryngology
- General surgery
- Interventional radiology
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Total joint
- Pain management
- Same-day, outpatient procedures
- Conveniently located in New Braunfels
- Shorter stay allows for patients to recover in the comfort of their home
- Major cost savings
- Convenient parking
- Ground floor access
- Reduced risk for infection in an ambulatory surgery center environment
- High staff-to-patient ratio ensures quality, personalized care
- Lower cost for patients supported by Christus Health commercial contracts
- Pre-op patient COVID screening available
- Safe, controlled environment during COVID restrictions
- Same-day in and out with convenient ground floor access