Drone Policy & Request
CHRISTUS Health values the safety, security and privacy of our community. The use of any unmanned aircraft systems (UAS, also known as drones) is prohibited on any CHRISTUS Health campus without the expressed written consent of the Vice President of Security, Facilities Management and Ministry Leadership.
To apply for UAS use at CHRISTUS Health, you must:
- Complete the form below at least 30 days in advance of the filming or photo shoot date.
- If filming for commercial use, pay a $1,000 location fee per day (one day equals four hours) to the CHRISTUS Health Foundation and provide a script or storyboard for review.
- Provide a certificate of insurance ($1 million liability insurance policy naming CHRISTUS Health as the additional insured).
- Sign a contract outlining the details of the agreement.
- Adhere to all CHRISTUS Health Health and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulations regarding UAS use.
Step 1: Compete the UAS/Camera Drone Questionnaire and email completed form to Roy E. Alston at CHRISTUS Health Security. email@example.com
Step 2: For commercial filming requests, email a copy of the script and storyboard to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use “Drone Request Script” in the subject line.
Step 3: Complete the form below.
Approval must be obtained two weeks prior to the event in order to implement security measures.