Our rehabilitation program is designed to improve the quality of your life by combining treatment and education as well as providing a unique, patient-centered program of care that promotes fast, effective recovery and wellness. Dedication to the rehabilitation routine is vital to any successful recovery. Our services are designed to provide both the activity and the emotional support that help people recover faster. We are a 24-hour care facility where family members and care givers are encouraged to participate and take an active role in the healing process. We are a 16-bed, faith-based, inpatient facility dedicated to helping patients achieve the highest possible level of functional independence.
Our team is led by Dr. Malini Chintapalli, a board-certified internist. All services, including neuro-rehabilitation, are provided by certified and/ or licensed individuals in the fields of rehabilitation nursing, physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy. Additional services include case management, pharmacy and nutrition.
Hours & Locations
Inpatient Rehabilitation Center
Inpatient Rehab Services
We are designed to help patients through the process of recovering from injury or illness. Our goal is to help people regain their independence and improve their quality of life by combining treatment and education as well as providing a unique, patient-centered program of care that promotes fast, effective recovery and wellness. Our goal is to help each individual function as independently as possible through specialized treatment programs for conditions including stroke, brain injury, spinal cord injury, orthopedic injury, neurological conditions, amputation and trauma.
- To help the patient achieve the best quality of life and optimum sense of wellness
- To help the patient achieve their maximum level of functional independence
- To involve the patient and family throughout the rehabilitative process by setting goals, planning and participating in therapy and rehabilitation nursing along with preparing for discharge with the ultimate goal of successful functioning in the community
Patients can expect members from the interdisciplinary team to assist with mobility skills, activities of daily living to include self-care skills and mastering all the skills you need to be successful at home in managing your condition. The required three hours of therapy will be spread out during the day.
- Private rooms with access to private patio
- Each one of our private rooms includes overnight accommodations for families
- Each private room has an open floor plan which is conducive to in-room therapies
- The dining area and the therapy area promote a sense of community for patients
- The Physical and Occupational Gym was created for individualized care
- Hands-on kitchen training helps patients learn to prepare meals
- Inpatient rehabilitation team assists patients with activities of daily living (ADL)
- Regular visits by Chaplains
Any patient with a typical rehab diagnoses:
- Requiring 24-hour rehab nursing care and medical supervision by the rehab
- Requiring an intense inpatient therapy program - defined as the ability to tolerate three hours of combined therapy for a minimum of five out of seven days per week OR 15 hours over seven days
- Requiring at least two of the following therapies: physical therapy, occupational therapy or speech therapy