Our physicians, specialized in general urologic care, are dedicated to providing advanced diagnosis and treatment of urologic conditions. CHRISTUS Health is committed to treating every patient with compassion, excellence and efficiency, and make patient satisfaction a central component of your medical and surgical care.
Our board certified physicians and skilled providers of CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic are experienced in addressing a variety of urologic concerns, including:
- Discomfort while urinating
- A sense of difficulty in completely emptying the bladder
- Incontinence, a loss of urinary control
- Hematuria, the appearance of blood in the urine
- The sensation of pain appearing to be related to one of the structures of the urinary tract
- Problems with sexual function; and infertility, difficulties involved in conceiving a child.
The Urology Institute and Continence Center at CHRISTUS Good Shepherd offers highly specialized reconstructive services to address a variety of health conditions and concerns.
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic is an outpatient department of CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Medical Center.