Toast to East Texas 101
What is A Toast to East Texas?
Toast to East Texas is a series of 10-12 parties that will take place over a period of one month, April to May, benefiting the projects of the CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Foundation Women’s Board. Generous patrons from the community will hold private parties in their home or at a location of their own choosing at no cost to the CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Foundation. Sponsorships and individual tickets will be available.
What project will the 2019 funds support?
The funds raised will go to support the expansion of the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital - Tyler.
How does the reservation process work?
- Reservations are accepted by mail or by submission of the online form.
- Response cards and online forms will be date stamped upon receipt by the Foundation office
- Sponsors will have priority over General ticket purchasers
- All Sponsor response cards received by the response deadline will be assigned to parties by the following priority basis:
- Amount of Donation
- Date of Gift
- Date the response was received in the Foundation office
- After the response deadline has passed, reservations will be taken on a first come basis for any remaining party slots. (Sponsors will have limited priority after the response deadline)
- Guests will receive their party confirmation via mail and email before the first Toast party
For more information, contact Suzie Rippy, CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Foundation, (903) 606-4752 or firstname.lastname@example.org