The CHRISTUS Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Institute is home to our team of world-class orthopedic and sports medicine providers. Residents and athletes of Northeast Texas have easy access to state of the art facilities, diagnostics and expert treatment in one centralized location.
STATE-OF-THE-ART FACILITY AND SERVICES
Our 62,000 square-foot state-of-the-art facility provides award-winning patient centered care with access to the specialists patients need and the services and expertise they cannot get anywhere else.
- Rehabilitation Center - Full service physical therapy facility and staff
- Human Performance Center - 5,500 square-foot fitness facility featuring the safest most technologically advanced equipment, indoor turf and much more
- Community Education Center - Lectures, screenings and community/organization events for up to 50 people
Second and Third Floor
- Orthopedics - World-class team of orthopedics and sports medicine physicians and specialists treating injuries and conditions of bones, ligaments, muscles and joints including spine
- Diagnostic Imaging - State-of-the-art equipment including MRI and X-rays capabilities
- Podiatry - Physicians and specialist for injuries, conditions and functions of the foot, ankle and lower extremities
Hours & Locations
Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Institute
Patient & Visitor Information
If you cannot come alone to your appointment, please bring only essential visitors.
Masks are not required within our facilities but will be worn when providing care to those who have possibly infectious respiratory illnesses. Patients and essential visitors with symptoms of possibly contagious respiratory illnesses are asked to wear a mask within our facilities to protect our community of patients.
Most major insurance plans and Medicare are accepted. However, it is the responsibility of each patient to check with your individual insurance to confirm that our clinic is within your plan's network.
For life threatening emergencies, please call 911.
If you do not believe your after hour issue constitutes an emergency, please call our office and the answering service will get in touch with the on-call physician. On-call physicians are available to help out in possible emergencies. Please do not call the after hours line for medication refills, appointment scheduling or test/lab results.
When you login into your MyCHRISTUS account, you can schedule a visit to come into our office to see your Primary Care Clinician face-to-face or schedule a virtual visit. Either way, your clinician is here to make sure there is never an interruption in care. MyCHRISTUS allows you to access your health records, view test results, manage billing, request prescription refills, ask questions, and set appointments with the click of a button. Parents can also access their children’s records via MyCHRISTUS. MyCHRISTUS is password-protected and delivered via an encrypted connection, ensuring it is safe from unauthorized access.
Finding the right provider to provide the care you need as a new patient can seem like a daunting task. We understand and are here to help you choose the provider that fits you and the method of care that works best for you. Whether it is coming into our office or scheduling a virtual visit, we are here to provide seamless care for you and your entire family.