CHRISTUS Southeast Texas Jasper Memorial offers the most advanced breast cancer screening, treatment and care available in the area. Our goal is to empower women and ensure timely, quality care for many concerns related to breast health.
As part of our ongoing commitment to you, we are one of the few rural hospitals to offer groundbreaking 3D mammography technology in Southeast Texas.We are able to ensure timely, quality care for many concerns related to breast health.
CHRISTUS Southeast Texas Jasper Memorial Women’s Center
2014 South Wheeler, Suite #170
Jasper, Texas 75951
In the fight against breast cancer, early detection is critical. With the groundbreaking technology of Genius 3D mammography, exclusive to CHRISTUS Southeast Texas Jasper Memorial, patients have available the first 3D digital mammography service in Southeast Texas. This means patients can get the most advanced breast imaging techniques available, without having to travel.
Request An Appointment
Most Advance Breast Imaging
3-D Mammography is your best ally in fighting against breast cancer. Significantly increasing the detection of breast cancer and decreasing the number of return visits for additional test, 3-D mammograms are saving lives every day.
3-D mammogram benefits:
- Research indicates 3-D Mammography benefits all screening and diagnostic mammography patients, and is especially valuable for women receiving a baseline screening, those who have dense breast tissue, and/or women with a personal history of breast cancer.
- The only 3-D exam approved by the FDA as clinically superior to traditional mammography and proven to find a significantly higher percentage of the most serious cancers compared to traditional mammograms.
- Proven to significantly find more invasive cancers than a traditional mammogram.
- Reduces false positives by up to 40 percent
- 3-D Mammography has a 41 percent higher invasive breast cancer detection rate than conventional 2-D mammography alone.
- Reduces the number of women called back for unnecessary screenings due to false alarms.
3-D mammography may not be covered by all insurance carriers; please ask about coverage when you call to schedule. 2-D mammography is available if your insurance carrier does not cover 3-D at this time.