The Breast Care Patient Navigation Program offered by the W. Temple Webber Cancer Center provides caring guidance to you in the event you are facing a potential breast cancer diagnosis or have already been diagnosed. The program places a strong emphasis on the emotional, spiritual, and higher needs of you and your family while removing the barriers to care. You Are Not Alone!
Our Patient Navigators are your advocates, working with you from your first appointment all the way through treatment. They answer your questions, provide emotional support, and make sure the needs of you and your family are addressed and met.
Our Patient Navigators:
• Guide you and your family through the complexities of the healthcare system
• Assist in setting up appointments
• Connect you with available community services, resources, and support
• Serve as a liaison between you and your physician
• Provide education and nutrition information
• Provide cancer risk assessment and genetic testing
There are no additional charges to you or your insurance for these services except for the genetic risk assessment.