Current Residents & Fellows
CHRISTUS Health Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Confidential and free counseling services, which include in-person visits and 24/7 telephonic counseling
- Contact online (username: christus / password: lifeworks)
- LifeWorks mobile app (via Apple App Store or Google Play Store)
- Contact by phone: 1-866-695-6327 or text "MLAEAP" to 53342
Offering US healthcare professionals working in public health settings free access to its Plus features through 2020. Click here for more info.
Those without NPIs can also take advantage of free access to some of Headspace’s meditations by clicking here.
- To report a general grievance, complaint, or concern, a resident/fellow should first contact his/her faculty advisor/mentor, chief resident(s), or Program Director. Residents/fellows who are concerned about actions within their program that were not or cannot be resolved with program leadership, are encouraged to confidentially contact the DIO, Dr. Michael Finley, via the GME Office at GME@christushealth.org regarding their concerns. The DIO will work with the resident/fellow and program leadership as a particular situation requires.
- To report compliance concerns
- By phone: CHRISTUS Integrity Line 1-888-728-8383
- By mail: CHRISTUS Compliance Officer, 919 Hidden Ridge, Irving, TX 75038
- To report safety events/near misses - click on Safety Event-Near Miss icon on any CHRISTUS Health Computer
- To report HR concerns