The highly trained cardiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons and vascular specialists at the Louis & Peaches Owen Heart Hospital are experienced at performing the wide range of procedures for treatment of heart conditions, from stent placement or angioplasty in the cath lab to minimally invasive, robot-assisted and traditional heart surgeries for conditions such as coronary artery bypass and valve replacement or repair.
Since introducing cardiac care to East Texas in 1983, CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances has performed:
- More than 638,000 cardiac procedures
- More than 13,000 open heart surgeries
- More than 60,000 cardiac catheterizations
- More than 16,000 interventional cardiac stents
- Nearly 12,000 pacemaker / electrophysiology procedures
- More than 300 robotic-assisted heart surgeries
Our experienced team combined with the state-of-the-art technology and facilities available now at the new Louis & Peaches Owen Heart Hospital assure you of our dedication to quality, patient safety and compassionate care.