Frequently Asked Questions
We understand you have questions about the COVID-19 vaccine, so we have answered some of your most frequently asked ones.
We know you may be concerned about your safety when medical care is needed. Whether it is a routine visit, for emergency medical care, a surgical procedure or to deliver a baby, we are here and we are prepared. Do not delay care or wait when a medical situation requires urgent attention. Our teams have put all protocols in place to ensure our care environment is safe for you and your family.
Some of these include:
- Isolating and caring for any COVID-19 positive patient in separate areas, with a dedicated care team
- Ensuring our staff has all necessary personal protective equipment to provide seamless, safe care in the ER, clinics and throughout the hospital
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitization measures for every area, including waiting areas, patient rooms and treatment areas
- Screening every one of our physicians, Associates, patients and caregivers prior to entering any of our facilities
- Requiring masks be worn by everyone in all of our facilities
- Encouraging social distancing and hand washing practices
We encourage everyone to continue to do their part in preventing the spread of COVID-19. Wearing a mask, frequently washing our hands and practicing social distancing by avoiding large crowds and gatherings will make a difference. By doing these things you will help protect yourself, your family, and others.
As we navigate through this phase of uncertainty, one thing holds true – our mission to extend the healing ministry of Jesus Christ remains today, tomorrow, and every day after that. CHRISTUS Santa Rosa ministry has been called to face every challenge – especially this one – head on. We are in this together.