Our Annual Report
What a marvelous year it has been for the Foundation! Every day we have been blessed to feel firsthand the collective passion of our donors, partners, board members and Associates. In our 2019 annual report, we look back on a year full of heroic deeds and selfless acts. We hope you are inspired by the rich stories featured – the advancements that would not have been made without your help - to accomplish our mission of extending the healing ministry of Jesus Christ.
As you read through the pages of Spirit of Giving 2019
- Take note of the stories of our Superheroes.
- Gain courage from Miracle Child Bailey and her family, who use their super strength daily.
- Be moved by the creativity of our featured local Artists.
- Be motivated by the SFA and UT Tyler college students who host Dance Marathons and “dance for the kids who can’t.”
- Be enthused by the Children’s Miracle Network volunteers, who connect with like-hearted people to work for the communities in which they live and work and worship.
- Be excited about the advanced technology that you have helped bring to the galaxy we call Northeast Texas.
- Pore through the Super Friends of the Foundation and find yourself listed as one of our heroes!
Our 2019 CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Foundation Incredibles have accomplished a very important mission that has changed the universe, and heroically improved the health care of Northeast Texans.
Read our Annual Report.