GME at CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System
GME Registration Information
This page is designed for residents doing clinical rotations at CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System and The Children's Hospital of San Antonio to access registration information and orientation requirements.
LOCATION: The CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Education office is located at The Children’s Hospital of San Antonio campus - 333 N. Santa Rosa St., San Antonio, Texas 78207, on the 5th floor of the Goldsbury Center for Children and Families, Suite F5626 in the Medical Library. Click here for a map of The Children’s Hospital of San Antonio campus.
HOURS: Badging is by appointment only Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m. (Not available during lunch 12 - 1 p.m.). The Medical Education office is not available for badging on Fridays and weekends.
CONTACTS: Appointments can be made as follows:
Resident Processing Procedures
For an overview of the resident registration process click here:
Resident Registration To-Do Items
- Complete and submit the Resident Online Registration Form
- Submit the HRSA Reporting Information Sheet (for rotations at The Children's Hospital of San Antonio only)
- Complete and submit the Special Compliance Alert Attestation
- Read the Confidentiality Agreement (you will sign the final page of the agreement via forthcoming DocuSign link.)
- You must read or review the following resident orientation items:
- Once you have completed the seven orientation above items, complete the Resident Orientation Completion Certificate
Once you have submitted your online in-processing forms you will be contacted by the Health Informatics team regarding mandatory EMR computer training as needed. You must complete this training and demonstrate proficiency prior to obtaining your computer access information.
Returning Resident Registration Items
In order to maintain ID badge access and EMR access, returning residents are required to notify the Medical Education office of changes in rotation locations and dates at least two weeks before a new rotation begins.
Use this form to update your rotation information for our records.
Residents are required to complete the Resident Clearance Form following their final rotation at CSR/CHofSA by first clearing with Medical Records and then returning ID Badge and Parking Pass. ID badges or parking passes that are misplaced, stolen or not returned for any reason will result in a $25 charge for each. Return this form with your ID badge and parking pass to the CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Education Office, 333 N. Santa Rosa St., Goldsbury Center for Children and Families, 5th Floor Suite F5626.
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Family Medicine Residency Program
- Click here for information about our Family Medicine Residency Program
- Click here for information about our Sports Medicine Fellowship
Baylor San Antonio Pediatric Residency Program
- Click here for information about our Pediatric Residency Program
Medical Students, Allied Health Students, and Observers please contact:
Residents please contact:
Please contact the Medical Education Office at 210-704.4408 if you have any questions or problems.
- Protocol for Blood and Body Fluid Exposure
- New Innovations website for resident procedure privileges
- ACGME Website
Please contact the Medical Education Office at 210-704-4408 if you have any questions or problems.
MEDITECH Training Resources
- Click here from any in-house computer
- Instructions to access MEDITECH training resources