Salary and Benefits
Internal medicine residents will be compensated and receive benefits through CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Health System.
- PGY-1: $54,000
- PGY-2: $55,000
- PGY-3: $56,000
Vacation and sick time accrue on a monthly basis. Floating holidays also accrue on an annual basis (12 days per year).
- Discounted membership to CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Institute for Healthy Living state-of-the-art wellness facility
- Relocation expenses reimbursed
- Healthcare malpractice/professional liability insurance
- Motor vehicle parking within designate areas
- Three laboratory coats
- Group health, dental and life insurance programs
- Resident assistance program
- Up to 500 per year
- CME Time: 5 days per year
- Biomedical library services include up-to-date and inter-library loan program
Contact CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Internal Medicine Residency Program at 903-315-1696 or email NETX.GS.ResidencyProgram@christushealth.org.