Our physical therapy services are designed to prevent injury, alleviate discomfort, build strength and promote physical healing. Licensed therapists use the latest hands-on techniques and equipment to create personalized therapeutic programs for you. Our goal is to assist you in overcoming conditions or injuries of the neck, back, shoulders, hips, knees, ankles and feet, as well as to provide rehabilitative services to those affected by stroke, neuromuscular disorders and weakness caused by extended periods of inactivity.
Physical therapy is important to help you recover better and faster from surgery and serious injuries. We treat children through seniors with:
- Spine, leg and arm rehabilitation to redevelop fine motor skills and strengthen muscles
- Joint mobilization to increase range of motion in joints
- Functional mobility training to regain walking ability and improve other movement skills
- Gait and balance training to improve safe walking speed and ability
- Therapeutic exercises to reduce pain and inflammation, regain range of motion and rebuild muscle strength and endurance