Our heart center greets each and every day with the same goal – to ensure that we provide our patients with the highest quality, life-saving heart care to restore their quality of life as quickly and safely as possible – and we achieve this by staying at the forefront of healthcare in the region:
- Our Thermo suit technology administers hypothermia to cardiac arrest patients, decreasing the risk of brain damage and lowering core body temperature to the necessary range.
- We provide 24-hour support for our patients in critical condition.
- In addition to our outstanding surgeons, nurses and technicians, we also have a cardiac surgery anesthesiologist as part of our team to ensure that the best possible care is given to patients undergoing procedures in our heart center.
- We have a cardiac unit dedicated solely to patients recovering from coronary artery bypass surgery.
- Our care doesn’t end when you walk out of our doors – we’re here to support patients and their families throughout the healing process with opportunities like our Congestive Heart Failure Support Group to make certain that encouragement and education continue even after a procedure or diagnosis.
Learn If You Are At Risk for Heart Disease
Staying on top of your heart health is one of the most important things you can do at any age. A great way to do that is by taking our free online health risk assessment. You can estimate your risk along with other harmful factors that can lead to developing cardiovascular disease. It's everything you need to know about your heart all in one convenient place.