Our heart center greets each and every day with the same goal – to ensure that we provide our patients with the highest quality, life-saving heart care to restore their quality of life as quickly and safely as possible – and we achieve this by staying at the forefront of healthcare in the region:
- Our Thermo suit technology administers hypothermia to cardiac arrest patients, decreasing the risk of brain damage and lowering core body temperature to the necessary range.
- We provide 24-hour support for our patients in critical condition.
- In addition to our outstanding surgeons, nurses and technicians, we also have a cardiac surgery anesthesiologist as part of our team to ensure that the best possible care is given to patients undergoing procedures in our heart center.
- We have a cardiac unit dedicated solely to patients recovering from coronary artery bypass surgery.
- Our care doesn’t end when you walk out of our doors – we’re here to support patients and their families throughout the healing process with opportunities like our Congestive Heart Failure Support Group to make certain that encouragement and education continue even after a procedure or diagnosis.
When it comes to matters of the heart, CHRISTUS St. Frances Cabrini Hospital is Louisiana’s leader in cardiac excellence. With our rich history of pioneering heart treatments in this community combined with our commitment to offering the latest in technology, we are dedicated to providing superior heart care right here in Central Louisiana.