Our rehabilitation program is designed to assist patients in improving their quality of life by combining treatment and education. We concentrate on activities of daily living such as dressing, eating, walking or increasing wheelchair mobility. Our staff is dedicated to helping you regain independence and return home as soon as possible.
Pelvic Floor Therapy
If you're afraid to enjoy life because of an embarrassing leak, you are not alone. Fear of urinary incontinence keeps 1 in 4 women from exercising in public.
- Sports Medicine
- Back Education & Rehabilitation
- Hand Therapy
- Incontinence Rehabilitation
- Balance Assessment & Testing Coordination Testing
- Exercise Program Development
- Isokinetic Strength Station
- Scar Management Splinting
- ADL Training
- Gait Analysis/Training Body Mechanics
- Pre-Employment with WorkSTEPS Work Readiness Conditioning
- Work Simulation