Applicants who meet the eligibility requirements below and successfully submit a complete application will be considered for an interview with the Primary Care Emergency Medicine Fellowship. All interviews are conducted on-site at CHRISTUS St. Michael. The program does not cover travel expenses for potential candidates.
- Completion of an accredited Family Medicine Residency with the last 5 years
- Board certification in family medicine, or eligibility
- ACLS, ATLS, and PALS certified before the fellowship start date
- Texas medical license, or eligibility
- Application deadline: October 1
- Interviews conducted: September – October
- Offers extended: November
- Fellowship training period: July 1 – June 30
If you have any questions or correspondence regarding your application, please email us.
*All applications are kept confidential. Only program administrative staff has access to completed applications.
In addition to completing the form below, we ask that all applicants email the following documents to email@example.com.
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- Brief personal statement describing your: Reason for interest in the program, Training expectations, Future practice expectations
- Medical School transcript (copy OK)
- USMLE transcript (copy OK)
- Medical school diploma
- Residency Certificate
- Two letters of recommendation