At The Children's Hospital of San Antonio - Orthopedic Clinic, our team of fellowship-trained pediatric orthopedic surgeons also includes care members specifically trained in pediatric orthopedics. This highly skilled and experienced team provides outstanding orthopedic care to newborns through young adults.
We are always accepting new patients for evaluation, diagnosis and treatment.
We specialize in the evaluation and treatment of:
- Scoliosis, kyphosis and all spine deformities
- Hip dysplasia: newborn to young adult
- Clubfoot and other congenital foot deformities
- Sports injuries: ACL tears/meniscal tears
- Patellar instability/dislocations
- Limb length discrepancies/limb deformity
- Neurocerebral palsy, SMA, Rett Syndrome
- Residual effects of injuries or infections
- Any musculoskeletal condition in a growing child
- Osteogenesis imperfecta
- Spina bifida
- Muscular dystrophy
- Benign bone tumors
- Shoulder problems/injuries
- Toewalking and flatfeet
- Skeletal dysplasias
- Fractures, sprains and strains
Hours & Locations
The Children's Hospital of San Antonio - Orthopedic Clinic
Kids fall and get hurt every day while being active and having fun. Children are different than adults because their bodies are still growing. All members of our team specialize in pediatric orthopedics and taking care of growing kids.