Our Cardiac Rehabilitation Program is recognized by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR); AACVPR certification is given to facilities that are committed to improving the quality of life by enhancing standards of care.
For our cardiac patients, we have designed a program of cardiac rehabilitation services to improve fitness and reduce the risk of future heart problems. Our cardiac rehab program can help you if you have:
- A heart attack or other cardiac event
- A cardiac procedure such as angioplasty, pacemaker implant or other heart surgery
- Cardiovascular disease including atherosclerosis, stroke and congestive heart failure
- Our cardiac staff works with you to design a program specifically for your needs.
Physicians at CHRISTUS Spohn supervise our cardiac rehab services, which include:
- Fitness training with physical therapists in our dedicated exercise room
- Nutrition education to develop a heart-healthy diet
- Support to help you make lifestyle changes such as reducing stress and quitting smoking
For more information call: 361-661-8556