Heart Aware Health Risk Assessment
CHRISTUS St. Patrick Regional Heart Center is proud to serve as a training center where cardiologists from around the country train with our physicians, learning new procedures and treatment methods. We deliver fast, life-saving heart attack treatment and provide the latest in cardiac technologies and treatments, as well as contributing time and talents to the advancement of health care offered across the U.S. Many of the cardiologists at CHRISTUS St. Patrick participate in research which helps to change and revolutionize the way heart care is delivered.
We offer multiple non-invasive ways to screen for heart disease. For more serious cardiovascular conditions, our Cath Lab performs invasive procedures that can stop artery blockage or help physicians determine future treatment.
First in Southwest Louisiana to Offer Aortic Valve Replacement Without Open Heart Surgery
The John & Sylvia Stelly Regional Heart Center at CHRISTUS St. Patrick Health System is proud to offer a less invasive treatment option for patients with severe aortic stenosis. With transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR), our team inserts a new valve in the diseased aortic valve using a catheter instead of opening up the chest and completely removing the diseased valve. If you or someone you love has been told you may need a new heart valve, this procedure may be right for you.
Call (888) 996-4862 to schedule a consultation.
- CHRISTUS St. Patrick collaborates with excellent facilities such as Mayo Clinic, Mount Sinai Medical Center, Stanford University Medical Center, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, and Ochsner Health Network.
- Our nationally recognized team is frequently being acknowledged for our innovative procedures, technology and outcomes.
- Fastest treatment for heart attacks in Southwest Louisiana – 45 percent better than the national average
- Only hospital in Southwest Louisiana to provide Cardiac CT screening in the E.R. for faster, more accurate diagnosis
- Best heart care outcomes in Southwest Louisiana as compared against best-practice national benchmarks
- Only Chest Pain Accredited Facility and Cardiac Center of Excellence in Southwest Louisiana
- Exclusive hospital in Southwest Louisiana to use hypothermia technology for treating cardiac arrest
Heart Risk Assessment
Compare your actual age to your heart's biological age. Estimate your risk of developing cardiovascular disease. Prioritize your most harmful cardiovascular risk factors. Most who die suddenly from cardiovascular-related disease have no previous symptoms. It is important to be aware of your heart health risks.