In the Hospital
CHRISTUS St. Vincent’s newly redesigned inpatient pediatrics unit is a beautiful space in which babies, children and teens up to age 18 can receive exceptional care while staying close to home. Our physicians, nurses, therapists, social workers, and support staff offer young patients and their families integrated medical care in a family-friendly environment.
Our pediatrics unit features:
- Pediatric Hospitalists (Board Certified, Hospital-based Pediatricians) available 24/7
- Certified pediatric nurses and registered nurses with certification in pediatric advanced-life-support (PALS) and neo-natal resuscitation (NRP)
- North-central New Mexico’s only Level II neonatal intensive care unit for babies born as early as 32 weeks
- Hugs® infant security system, which allows caregivers to track the location of newborns anywhere in the hospital
- In-room patient cardiac monitoring that nurses can track from the nurses’ station
To contact the hospital pediatric unit please call 505-913-5543.
In our Clinics
CHRISTUS St. Vincent’s primary care pediatricians are here to support the healthy physical and emotional development of your children from birth through high school. Our pediatric clinics offer families a medical home where children feel welcome and parents find confidence in the quality of care. Patient-provider relationships are based on mutual understanding, communication and caring.